Monday, January 7, 2013

My Beautiful year end memory

Hello Friends,

I would like to share one of my finest memory in the recent time and that was visit to Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum end of December 2012. I am attaching few images where me and Mahek enjoyed watching these beautiful rangolis.

But the most memorable thing for me was getting a chance to see and listen Joint Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Vivek Phansalkar's speech. I actually followed just few minutes of his speech but most of the time i enjoyed watching him talk, his personality and the way he was talking to all. Later I spoke lot about him and our police service with Baba and realised the hard work and devotion in this service which he wanted me to see and understand as most of the time I talk to him about IPS.

Vedant.
























2 comments:

  1. Hi Vedant - Thanks for sharing the lovely Rangoli pics. Reminds me of activities in the shibir and takes me down memory lane - 'Zaade Laava Zaade Jagava' remember the times when we parents along with kids used to rally for 'Saving Trees' with this as one of the slogans. I still remember your Ayee carrying Mehak and holding you by your hand during one of these rallies - this was when you had just joined the shibir. Another one is the Warli painting that Lata Ajji introduced us to and most of us got addicted to this art. Sanskar Bharati rangoli session.

    Truly appreciate your quest for knowledge related to IPS and the efforts taken by your Baba and Ayee. All the best dear.

    Vaishali Maushi

    ReplyDelete