Tuesday, April 5, 2011

EXAMINATIONS CONQUERED

When we think about examinations , a collection of words runs through our head. 'TENSION,MARKS.....' all such feelings run through our head making us diffident .I was in the same situation like this one . the main cause of my diffidence was I gave a lot of importance to these feeling and thus I would become miserable. But these words no longer exist in my dictionary. I have simply overcome these by doing न्यास and circle of excellence.My best friend Nihal who is amongst the brightest students in my class also helped me . I learnt through his attitude towards studies. He never would get upset even if he got a lesser grade and would make up for the same in the next examination.And really , in this exam I have come out with flying colours.

1 comment:

  1. Hearty Congrats!for your success in exams and more so for conquering anxiety!

    ReplyDelete