Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The good old holidays

It has been three days since school has started . We 10th STD students are having extra classes in school for maths,science,etc.The blazing hot sun was troubling me when I was going to my Math class this afternoon and suddenly I remembered the how I used to enjoy my holidays.The outings with family,the friendly meetings , how my friends used to come to stay at my home or how I went to their houses and the mangoes I used to enjoy. I shook my head and just took a small glimpse to the time and was surprised to see that I was late for my class.The great holidays I used to enjoy.But I know after this year I would be able to enjoy for some months .But before the enjoyment I must do my task.The task of completing the 10th STD

3 comments:

  1. dont worry aniruddha till then we will have fun on ur part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor boy... i'm already dreading the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Saniya,
    U need not worry.
    Aniruddha is born critic with not so positive attitude.
    U will enjoy next year.
    sanjay

    ReplyDelete