Sunday, August 21, 2011

The happiness of a Guava


















On a Parsi new year morning ,I woke up,delaying my breakfast by an hour . As I sat by the bed room window having my bit of fresh air,my eyes went wide as I saw a thick fleshy fruit hiding midst the branches of our old guava tree . My heart leaped up to see the fruit . The tree had always been my favourite as it bore delicious red guavas all year round . But I rarely get to eat one of them as a company of Barbets and Parakeets [bird] always gobble all the guavas up as soon as they commence to ripe. Each time I have to fulfill my hunger with some snaps of the Barbet , relishing each tender morsel of the Guava .



Incidentally, Omkar and Sunita Mavshi from Khacche family came home.


''A perfect opportunity'', I thought and took Omkar straight near to where my target was. The guava was unreachable and so we had to get a stool in order to get hold of it . After all our efforts and bearing a couple of mosquito and ant bites,we managed to get an unexpected number of 8 guavas; 1 unripe , 6 ripe but small sized and THE ONE LARGE WHICH I HAD SEEN FROM THE WINDOW . Teasing the Barbets we came home satisfied. While relishing the guavas I felt like sharing the same tasty happiness with all my shibir friends .


This is when we really '' FELT '' the happiness . After taking great efforts and then achieving happiness is really the feeling of happiness is what we got.


I have even seen some papayas and sitaphals hanging low on trees in our compound . Wish to give you all more tempting experiences in future.



Here are just a few photos of that I clicked of the barbet and guavas I'm praising . Hope you all experience the same pleasure that I had,while clicking these snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment