Sunday, September 11, 2011

28th of august: the meeting

The torrential rains canceled our plans of going to Pali. In return it gave us ample of time to hold a meeting over some issues. We all gave our views on how are we going to express our gratitude towards the world. As we proceeded we landed upon the issue of watching T.V.


Many of us had a problem of watching television(computers included)for more than 30 minutes. All of us tackled different causes for exceeding the limit.for example,Aniruddha lacked for playmates. While he was free the others were'nt. This forces him to sit in front of the computer screen. There was a question raised how do you get rid of this habit,and told the ones who already got rid of it. My father indicated towards me as I would have a good solution with me as I aleady got rid of it.I was asked to narrate my experience..............





My experience: In the days of grade 7 and 8 television used be the fundamental part of my day,and I could'nt resist my self.This was my daily routine.As soon as I came home from school,I threw my bag down and used to either watch tv or used to play on my PS. In summer vacations I started photography. My time of watching television was covered by time I gave to my hobby. Now when I am in grade 9 naturally theres lack of time to spend in leisure. Recently I also started planting trees on my terrace now there are 47 plants. The time between 4:30 (thats when i reach home fron school) to 7:00 is donated to rest and for maintaining the plants.Thats how I got rid of my habitof watching television. It was a natural process not a forced one.

No comments:

Post a Comment