Monday, September 12, 2011

'Hari Om'

Brahmakamal





Bandra Ganapati

My Ganapati



Hello dear friends,
This is the picture of the ganapati which came at my house this year. It was a replica of 'Lalbaghcha Raja'and a complete eco-freindly Ganapati.



This picture I have displayed as this was our last ganapati. My ganapati has completed 10 years and we have also shifted to Bandra.There was a big ganapati at my new colony in Bandra. It was about 10-15 feet tall. Now every year I will spend my time down the building during Ganapati. When I will grow up I will continue the same tradition in my house. I will make sure my Ganapati and decorations will be Eco-friendly.

After the visarjan of our ganapati we went back to Bandra, and one pleasant thing took place one night. We saw 3 beautiful Brahmakamal on a plant which was planted by my Aaji. We took one flower and offered it to the ganapati of our society. I would like to share those snaps with you which are clicked by my baba.

Thank you,
Vedant


















No comments:

Post a Comment