Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inspiration from the Kids

Cracking the Rubik cube

Hey I too solved the Rubik's cube!! I would have never imagined that the 3D thing is my cup of tea. Saniya saw to it that I learnt how to do it. She taught me step by step and showed extreme patience while teaching. To make it simpler, she wrote down the algorithms on a sheet of paper. Though I still need help of the sheet, I am able to solve it and I really enjoy doing it. So whenever I have some time to spare, I grab the cube. I dare not mention the time I take, but I can proudly say that Saniya takes about 2 mins.

Another incidence of inspiration from the kids:

Few days back while going for morning walk, wonderful fragrance of Kailaspati or Cannonball flower, in another lane, made me change my path. The bark of the tree was full of flowers. And the ground too was full of flowers. I started picking up the flowers when one flower almost dropped into my hand. The aroma filled our house and office too. I frequently walk those extra steps for the sake of the beautiful, exotic and fragrant flowers and for the sight of the tree in full bloom. And let me tell you that every time, I think of Sarvesh who used to change his path to school to see the beautiful flowers. Further, inspired by Sarvesh, Omkar, Om and Swarupa too, I tried clicking a picture of the tree and posting the same for the pleasure of all others. Just to remind you, this tree is also there in Lata Aji’s lane.
PS. There seems to be a problem in my uploads.Will post the pic later on.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Even I has started solving the Cube.Thanks to Saniya tai & Amod dada for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely visit the lane with you to get a feel of the fragrance & the bloom. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome dear! Though the bloom is not as it was few days back, we will get a chance to meet you guys.

    ReplyDelete