Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring blossom

Last week we visited our favourite place Jijamata Udyan .Everyone welcome us,we clicked some photos in front of zoo.As soon as I entered the zoo I  saw two common mormon were playing .I tried a lot to click photos but they ran away because they were charged .On the right hand side we saw a Brwniya .Two big baobab trees are there,they can store a large amount of water in their trunk.While walking many birds welcome all of us .I thought that I was not walking I was flying in the air because after seeing the plants and birds my mind was full with joy.we played at slide area.there are lotus flowers .There was striped tiger(butterfly) ,indian cupid and common castor.There are big birds,I make video of them.Ishwari and her all friends collected flowers,leaves .Like every year kingfisher was there on the same place to show It's love about our shibir friends .
लसण्या 

कुंती 

सीतेचा अशोक 


powder puff

rat killer

कैलासपती 



common leopard on Lantana







bee on gulbakshi
 



 


striped tiger

           We all enjoyed this meaningful visit very much .I enjoyed it more than the  last year.

3 comments:

  1. Really wonderful pics,they completely rejuvinated me! I still remember those fond memories of the udyan. would love to plan out another trip there. Thanks a lot!!

    just a small correction,its Common Palmfly female and not striped tiger.This is a good example of mimicry,since striped tiger is poisonous when swallowed;predators avoid them . This smart butterfly mimics it and thus it is also saved.

    ReplyDelete