Monday, April 29, 2013

This year I was eagerly waiting for my board exams to get over so that I could  thoroughly enjoy my vacation.
However thanks to our education dept I soon realised that the coaching for std XII was to begin early or end of April.Choosing the right class was a big task.Making a wise decision that would suit my temperament was indeed difficult.Whether to succumb to the media or try and find a really good coaching class?What was my need at this point of time?All three of us did a real brainstorming and finally agreed upon GOLDEN GATE TO IIT by Prof Vinayak Antarkar.
Distance from Chembur to Vile Parle was the biggest hurdle.But Antarkar kaka,s class was definitely worth the trouble.I was sure that I would definitely like to take all the trouble of commuting for getting enrolled in his group tuitions.
I cleared the entrance exam and got admission.Vinayakkaka Pallavi mavshi too were really glad to have me in their goldengate family.I realised what lataaji was telling us all these years about the healthy society which she was striving for.Though I was not so close to them all parlekars made me feel how important my welfare was to all of them.
Sanjaykaka also immediately called up to enquire about my class and how I was welcome any time to his place for visiting GOA BHUVAN.AAmod kaka also was very happy about this decision of ours.Mrunal mavshi also welcomed me.
Suddenly I realised How many people were genuinely happy for me and were  ready to take the responsibility of a teenager from the bottom of their hearts
.It dawned upon me how unfair I was by not contributing to the blog which has given me this beautiful and caring SOCIETY.
I WAS INDEED UNFAIR TO MYSELF.
OM LAUD

5 comments:

  1. Dear Om,
    Coming to our place is open invitation & not dependent on your Golden gate classes. Only Laud's should take time out from their busy schedule. (Joking)
    ब्लाॅगवर लिहीत जा. It's relaxing. विचार गंभीरपणे करशीलच पण लिहीताना फार serious tone मधे लिहू नकाोस. मुख्य म्हणजे काोणीतरी appreciate करावं म्हणून िललिहू नकाोस.
    मी जरा जास्तच पकवलं. असाो.

    मला तू गाोल्डन गेटमधे जावं असं वाटत हाेतं कारण चांगल्या मास्तरांना चांगला विद्यार्थी मिळावा. Best of Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Om for joining Golden Gate. I know some of past Golden Gate iians who are doing excellent in their careers. and they talk very high about Prof Antarkar. We are lucky to have him in our family. besides, i learnt from Ruparel that the normal college classes do not suffice the need of intellegent students these days. So I am happy for your decision. All the best. Also, Goregaon is just 15 minutes away from Parle. So you ar welcome to our place.
    shubhada chaukar

    ReplyDelete
  3. ओम, तुला आमच्या कडून शुभेच्छ्या

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Om for sharing your thought process while making this important decision. I keep learning from all you teenagers. ALL THE BEST and LOTS OF LOVE

    ReplyDelete