Tuesday, July 23, 2013

KANHOPATRA.....

Hey bloggers,
On the occasion of GURU POURNIMA I alongwith my GURU and my classmates are performing
'SANGEET KANHOPATRA' on 8th August at P.L.Deshpande mini auditorium from 7-10pm.
The show potrays life journey of Kanhopatra from a Ganika to a Saint devoted to Lord Vitthal.
It is a dance-drama which tries to focus on different aspects her life and how she went beyond her surroundings and closer to her lord.
I am not advertising the show though. But it is just to tell you about our efforts to showcase something different. Tickets are available,if you wish to come you can definitely contact me.
Thank you.... 

3 comments:

  1. तुझे अभिनंदन , आमच्या शुभच्या .आमंत्रण दिल्या बदल धन्यवाद
    आम्ही येण्याच विचार करतो आहे

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super show. Was really fortunate to attend it. The costumes, music, lights, dance, drama, sound everything was just mesmerising. Your Guruji and her son are such a fine blend and assist each other so well to produce such a super performance. Thanks a lot for accommodating me and Radha. Lots of love vaishali maushi

    ReplyDelete