Wednesday, July 17, 2013

monsoon sunday

             
On Sunday morning while I was walking on the terrace of my 
building near my plants I went there to give biodegradable garbage to the plants as they grow well . While giving the garbage to the plants .I sow that a beautiful butterfly was roaming around me I was very happy to see the butterfly as it was our new guest, after transferring the plants to the terrace .At that time I was not having my camera with me . I went down and brought my camera to click some pictures of our new guest . After bringing the camera it started raining heavily . I thought that the butterfly will go away in search of shelter to protect itself from getting wet , I also went in search of shelter to protect my camera from getting wet , after waiting for a long time the rain was getting heavier and heavier. I went in the rain and clicked some pictures , the name of the butter fly is (female striped Albatross), this butterfly looks very much like common albatross . However the common Albatross is an inhabitant of dry deciduous forest but the striped Albatross is found in evergreen or semi evergreen forest . One more new guest was present there while I was clicking the photos of the butterfly ,there was an insect, I am searching the name of that insect . 
                                                         I and Baba went to drop Ishwari in the shibir . while traveling Aai remember that the plant wild lantana is required for our shibir garden, we went on the hills in search of the plant , we found the plant on kharghar hills,Aai took a stem of the plant , at that time I sow a beautiful butterfly flying around , luckily I was having my camera with me, after clicking pictures of the butterfly I was very happy  because  he allowed me to click photo as it was not charged . the name of the butterfly is (common Albtross).The common albatross is a forest insect mostly seen in monsoon season.            
                                              At evening we all went to see the waterfall (pandav kada) in Kharghar, away from danger zone. There I found a dragonfly and a frog
  we  flowed the origami boats in a small stream . I have clicked some photos of the pandav kada. After coming home I thought that the butterfly is still there I went there with my camera but it was not there , while thinking about the butterfly I looked up towards the sky, I  was very happy to see the sky I have clicked some pictures of the sky .
Beautiful shades of
nature                                                  
                                              
                  pandav kada                                   
lantana
                                                 
                               

   farmers planting rice in their field.
              I enjoyed last Sunday very much , I hope you will enjoy reading about my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment