Sunday, February 20, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE OF GOING TO REALITY SHOW


Hi, I am Anagha,
As most of you know, me & some of my mallakhamb friends had been invited to a program named 'Marathi Paul Padhte Pudhe' on Zee marathi. The audition was held at Matunga in some hall. I was really excited. We practiced very hard to get selected. We were going to do 3 pyramids on Pole Mallakhamb.We fell a lot of times during practice , but still we continued. At the audition everything went well & much to my joy we were selected. The actual shooting was going to be held at N.D.Studio in Karjat. I could hardly believe that. I would always see the Jodha Akbar set when we passed the studio while going to Modi resort. I had never imagined that I could ever go in and actually explore what is inside. Now, was my golden chance. We practiced for all our worth. At last we were called for the technical round in the studio. We divided our selves into groups and went in three different cars.
As we entered the studio it was like entering another city. I was dumbstruck by the entire surroundings in the studio. We went to the hall to take some rest. Our turn wasn't supposed to come until evening so we decided to take a short tour in the meantime. It was truly magnificent. Historical buildings stood here & there looking the same as the original ones. We also went inside the 'Red Fort'. I was feeling as if the world had gone several centuries back. There were 2 baby Elephants at the large entrance of the fort. When I entered, I gazed here & there with utmost disbelief. Long silky Red & Pink drapes hung from the ceiling with golden laces to match, touching the ground & making it look royal. We reached a big hall with a throne at the end of it. Beside that, on a cushion, lay a most wonderful crown set with artificial gems, pearls & diamonds. Large portraits in the long, narrow corridors gave it a mysterious look. At last it was time for our performance, so we left for the studio. In a large room they had set a stage & some steps for the audience to sit on. The actual shoot was the next day so the judges had not come. I was starting to get a little bit of stage fright, but it soon vanished as good thoughts came into my mind. We performed very well & the people there were impressed by our performance.
At last it was time for us to leave. I felt sorry to leave but it was the next day only that we were going to come back. I was very tired & sleepy so I longed to get back home. I think it was a fascinating experience & I will never forget it in my life !!!

3 comments:

  1. good performance.Keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so proud of you! hoping that we will get to read about many more of such wonderful performances.

    ReplyDelete