Friday, February 10, 2012

After returning from TAJ on 22nd January, I was so thrilled and happy that I narrated the whole event to Shubham and my parents.

The big carpeted staircase, the dome, the food……..

The food, deserts were not only good to taste, but so wonderfully presented, that one won’t feel like eating and spoiling its beauty. The staff members who attended us were so sweet and spoke very politely that I actually realized that how I should present myself with others.

The corridor was so huge, and spacious that I just felt like I was in a movie and not in the real world. The view we saw from the side window was same as which one could see from The Gate Way of India, but I felt it was different because my mind was at peace; I was feeling relaxed and fresh.

As I was talking about all this I noticed that Shubham was upset as he couldn’t come with all of us. I also felt bad for him as he also would have enjoyed with us.

Later when it was decided that even parents can go to TAJ, Shubham was once again upset as he would not experience the same as all 3 of us would experience. But there was a surprise for him; Baby Ananya had sent a invitation card inviting him to TAJ on 12th Feb along with all mothers. As soon as he returned from the school he opened the card with curiosity. He was so happy that he started jumping with excitement. I was waiting for this moment with the camera. I captured his gestures and excitements. He said he was happy as Ananya had invited him and will be doing something that all of us will be able to share.

1 comment:

  1. Krutika, you have put it up so beautifully that we can visualise how happy and exited Shubham must be! We too are eagerly awaiting his company tommorow.

    ReplyDelete