Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Home

Last week was an eventful one.Packing our stuff in boxes,taking them to our new residence. The Packers and Movers took only a day to move all furniture and boxes but the later work of arranging all the things was a tedious process (not for me actually as Manava and Aai did most of the work).Now settled(Still no TV though) I finally have internet to write this post. So hi friends.Wassup? College has started and so has the full time classes after a small break I am back in routine. Though this routine will be short lived as I am going to Delhi on 27th. Many would be knowing that I was going to Uttarakhand for a German camp but due to rains in northern Uttarakhand,the camp was shifted near Delhi . Talking about new home- it is in vile parle, bigger than one before and very near to my college.So near that in fact I can come home during free lectures. On the down side I can't give the excuse of getting bored to go all the way to college walking. While it will take time to adjust to new surroundings,I wish our stay of two and half years in this house be great . While Rain Gods have been showering their love for last two days,it has finally stopped raining.As not being a monsoon lover ,I would like that the love of these Gods be subdued for atleast two days(afterwards I wont be in Mumbai to care). While I will greet Shibirites with a new post when I return( dont worry it would be atleast one week before I would trouble you people with a post to read) , I would like if some teenagers to keep this blog busy with their posts. Maybe 10th passouts may share their experience(the good one not the studies) or some can share about a good poem like Divya did. Maybe some photos(two or three, as my finger aches by scrolling down and down) or maybe some random experience. In current state we ,the teenagers together are not even contributing one post a week so i would like if I see atleast two or three or even more posts before I come. Please Guys. Think it as an order if you like.Signing out


                                                                                                                   Aniruddha

5 comments:

  1. Wish you a great stay in your new house! Now you don't have to deal with the Auto's.
    Enjoy at Delhi! Awaiting your post on the camp.
    ( hope you don't mind comment from a mavshi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Expression Anirudhdha. You write very well. Enjoy your new home and the camp. We are eager to read from you once u r back.
    Shubhada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great times ahead in your new big home. We are waiting to vist. And, very true, hardly anyone contributing including the 3 of us. Apologies. We will definitely start contributing now.
    Radha, Sandy kaka, Vaishali Mau

    ReplyDelete