Monday, November 5, 2012

fun with butterflies

                                     On last Saturday,I went in search of beautiful butterfly .While I was ready to  click photos all the butterflies were flying behind me ,but just then when I open camera ,they all ran away.But some butterflies allowed me to click photos.Here are some butterflies and their names.Dear Omkar do you know the name of butterfly which I found on Nirgudi plant.I tried, but not found.                                                                             
Tawny Rajah -visits my balcony everyday to suck juice from overripe fruits.As our all plants planted in garbage.

found on Nirgudi plant in my building compound


common Cerulean

Blue Tiger


Glassy Tiger on Coxcomb Plant

3 comments:

  1. the butterfly in the first photo is common baron and one on nirgudi is tailed jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice photos.Its so good to see that people are becoming aware about butterflies.great to see these butterflies!! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete