Monday, November 26, 2012

New Found Species

          This Sunday Lataaji had asked Me and Omkar To visit Modi Resort again along with the Junior Shibir children and their parents to show butterflies there . So we enjoyed another visit but this time it was different . Being with the small children I remembered our trips at Modi when I was young . We used to play in the sandpit ,swim around in the pool and do what not! A Beautiful memory it was,hence I would like to thank all the shibir friends for being such a refined and good company for me .


Pale grass blue
Pale grass blue
           Here are a few pics of Modi Resort's new Found species of Butterflies this time . For the Rest of the butterflies refer to my previous post 'A TREAT FROM MODI RESORT'.
         Because of the space limitations, I have decreased the size of the pics . So Please click on the pics to enlarge it and get a lovely  view of the Nature's jewels .
Blue Oak Leaf
Blue Oak Leaf





Blue Oak Leaf
Tawny Rajah
Tawny Rajah

Baronet
Common Castor
Common Baron Male
Anomalous Nawab

Common Gull
Common evening Brown







Plain Tiger




Common Cerulean

Rare angel Butterflies !!

2 comments: