Monday, December 3, 2012

Some experiences


1. Firstly I would like to share my experiences of the Diwali workshop our Rotaract club had organised.
    Most of you must know that me and Manava go to teach in the paranjape school on saturdays.This Diwali our club had organised a Diwali workshop for the students who cant afford to go to the picnic arranged by the school . In the ten day workshop our task was to teach the students something which they would like to learn.We even played different games with them and somehow tried to manage to keep them entertained so that they wont feel bad of missing the picnic.On the last day of the workshop the students told us how they felt by attending the workshop.Hearing that they liked the workshop, there was a sense of relief and achievement that we managed to contribute in their learning process and at the same time could make it interesting for them who fondly call us 'dada' and 'tai'.

2. In November, some of our club's member and me competed in MUNA(Model United Nations Assembly).MUNA is a mock united nations where each participating team is given a country to represent and a resolution on which the session is conducted.The participating teams should think according their given countries agenda and must make reforms,amendments and debate according to it.It was a nice experience and I must tell all of you teenagers to participate in such competitions in your schools,colleges, etc.

Finally I would like to tell teenagers to share such experiences on the blog like Vedant, Om, Omkar and me.
I know you people have many things to share with us as you normally share them in person but I would like to know them on blog as we mostly meet once a month and blog is made for us to interact with each other

1 comment: