Saturday, December 1, 2012

Response to Omkar's post titled 'relief'

Posting this separately to ensure that this is not missed


Dear Omkar, have always loved your photos. What I loved this time, is your thought process of spending time in the wild as a stress buster and then making the most of it. More often than not, we dont realise that so many things are readily available for us to enjoy --- nature is one of the biggest gifts to mankind.

Most of the time when I gaze from either of our windows I thank God for the lush greenery outside, the squirrels squeaking and speeding from one branch to the other, the lovely small colourful birds, and the works.

The trees that we can see from our bedroom window are from the back-yard of my teacher's parent's bungalow. I met my teacher once and told her how thankful we are for the view. She told me that these had been planted and nurtured by her grandmother!!!!!! The connection is truly amazing

Vaishali Maushi

No comments:

Post a Comment