Thursday, December 13, 2012


 ( the text in the blog below has got merged with the background, hence i'm re-posting the text only)


    Hello everybody,
              This is one of my extra curricular  activities in college. There is a technical society in my college(V.J.T.I.), called TECHNOVANZA. This society has a Rubik cube association, of which i am a member. On Wednesday 12/12/12 this society organised a mall event in Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel.The Rubik cube team was asked to create face view of business tycoon Ratan Tata, only using Rubik cubes!!!
there were 8 people including me in the team to do the task. We used 1500 3x3 cubes to get the job done in 5 and a half hours. It was a great learning experience for me, and my first ever cube art!!! It was great fun solving cubes and getting each cube done to get the big picture.We finalized Ratan Tata because he is retiring later this month. Here are some of the photos of the event,

1 comment:

  1. Wowww!!! Simply amazing!!Is it still on the display? Would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete