Tuesday, September 4, 2012

After the recent fire all of us went through hell.But as I look at the entire episode today I realise a few good things ,hence thought of sharing them with you.
All these years I thought that People to whom I try to be extra nice do not necessarily reciprocate in the same way.But during the last few days I realised that each and every person around me,whom I knew or I didn't,who was aware of the fire or wasn't,all in all were going out of their way to see and make me happy.I started perceiving a lot of love from everybody around.And I realised thatAll these years I was viewing the world from a different perspective.
I wanted others to love me in a way which I wanted.In a way in which I would have expressed my love.But I failed to realise that expression of love doesnt have a right or a wrong way.I didn't understand that they all were trying to love me in their own way so I had missed out on so much love.
Then I thought to myself that since so many people were showering their love on me all the time meant that I must be a nice person.This really boosted my confidence in myself,especially at a time when I was at my lowest.And the song ;I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING GOOD: from Sound of Music came to my mind.
Since then I have been perceiving a lot of love from everyone around me & this has really helped me overcome this nightmare to a large extent

4 comments:

  1. you expressed the Power of Love very nicely. you are all doing GOOD all the time. Much to learn from your whole family.
    shubhada

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very nice expression of understanding and perceiving love. lots to learn and implement.

    thanks for this, Gargee.

    Vaishali

    ReplyDelete
  3. gargeee you are really nice ,we all love you ,we always remember you ,

    ReplyDelete