Tuesday, September 4, 2012

God is Great

Tues 4th Sept 2012 10:48pm

Dear all,
      This incidence occurred on Monday 3rd Sept a very rainy day. As usual naren took my father to the hospital for dialysis at 3:20pm. Dad was attended by help Raju as my mom was not well. The dialysis was supposed to be completed at 7:20pm. I left home to bring my dad back from the hospital and learnt that its flooded outside and almost everywhere in Mumbai. Our car stuck in the flood. As the water entered in the car, we had to stop the car in the middle of the road. Our driver Nilesh called the car mechanic to take care of the car. Now it was almost 9pm and I was feeling restless when one of our acquaintance Kantilal(kadia) was passing by stopped and gave me moral support. Three of us went to the hospital walking in that flood. I was almost drowned. Raju, Nilesh and Kantilal literally took my dad in their arms and brought him to the car in that flooded water. One rickshawala also helped us. The car mechanic dropped us home safely at 9:40pm. We remembered the incidence when Mahesh Vaknali and Dr. Jayant Nadkarni helped my dad to take the blessings of Maa Vaishnavdevi in Kashmir. Thanks to all of them who helped us and also to God Almighty. They all were Blessings in disguise.
Rani.

4 comments:

  1. Blessings come in disguise but we perceive them only if we show gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but learn to respect nature. Disasters are harmful. Safety and care should be a priority. I, even scolded Kaustubh for walking down from Ghatkopar to Kurla through floods.Your helpful deeds were addressed by the almighty.
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing the incident and experience, Rani. getting someone to help you at the right time is great and we need to be grateful, however, taking precautions is also important. Thanks for your view on this Kiran. On this very day i was left with no choice but to walk down from my office back home which usually takes about 25mins. had i chosen a colleagues vehicle, it would have taken a good 1.5 hours. And when i started, it was just drizzling. however, you never know when it just starts pouring. the journey was bad. trying to save my laptop and myself. luckily there was no water-logging. I reached home in 40 mins. It is important to consider many factors when we take a particular decision.

    Vaishali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rani,
    You are always ready to help others. So it is natural that many people helped u.

    ReplyDelete