Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dear Lataaji and Anil ajoba,

                                            I am extremely sad as well as ashamed of what took place at your end . These trajic moments both of you are gone through are really painful for me to hear . I can very well relate to your state and do realise how painful it is when your very near and dear ones hurt you in some way or the other . Being a part of the shibir, even I am party to the incident that happened and do regret a lot of it.It is indeed very sad when you are showing us the path of light and yet we turn around and look back . I know that we have not reached to your expectations when it is high time we look at ourselves . Sorry for hurting you and promise to improve myself in that part.
                                                                        Your dear grandson, Om Vaknalli.

No comments:

Post a Comment