Sunday, August 19, 2012

HAPPY RUMINATIONS

On friday i went to college in order to discuss my project with my group members.We figured out that college was closed so we couldn't sit there.One of my friend suggested five gardens so that we could sit there and discuss.When i reached there i was really happy .After a long time i was visiting those gardens which once were a part of my life.I told my friends that this was the place where we as a part of small shibir used to gather.The games that we played for instance,girls and mothers would always play a"aai cah patra haravla"and boys and father's game was dodge ball or football.I vividly remembered our "KRUTADNYATA DIVAS" and how we used show our gratitude to different entities.This all was a part of me and i enjoyed every bit of it.Today though lata aaji has faced a tragic situation i know that these happy ruminations will give her and all of us the strength to overcome this.

1 comment: