Thursday, August 16, 2012


Dear One and all,
                We all were greatly grieved when we came to know about the mishap that took place at Lata Aaji and Anil Ajoba’s house.  But I was very touched and felt guilty for what they had to bear because of our fault
                A few days back as everyone knows that Lata Aaji was not keeping well. One day Baba met Gargi maushi and enquired about Lata Aaji’s health. Gargi maushi told him that Lata Aaji was remembering me and missing me when she was not well. Baba told this to me. I was puzzled and curious as to what must be the reason for Lata Aaji to miss me. I could not bear this curiosity anymore and finally dialled Lata Aaji’s number. I asked her about her health and why was she remembering me so much. This is what she said, “Yesterday, I was really not keeping well. Suddenly I thought about you, how you were earlier when you were small & how you are now as a teenager, and all this made me really happy and I went to sleep. The next morning when I woke up, I felt refreshed and calm. You must have really done something good for me to remember you”.  I was greatly surprised to hear this. I never knew that the thoughts of my childhood could make someone feel better. I was very touched by this gesture of Lata Aaji. I did not know that I meant so much for someone. It made my day.
                And now when I think about what happened recently, I feel very guilty that someone who cares about us so much, makes us feel so important and treats us as her own grandchildren had to suffer because of our carelessness. I would like to apologise both Lata Aaji and Anil Ajoba for this on the behalf of everyone.

Divya

1 comment:

  1. Dear Divya,

    You have expressed yourself so well.Lata Aji will once again feel better on reading your post.

    -Sangeeta mavshi

    ReplyDelete