Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vedant and Mahek

Dear Lata Aaji and Anil Aajoba,

When i first heard about this incident the only reaction we gave is, " How is everyone?" but later in a day or two got the entire picture in front of me through the discussions happened in my house. Me and Mahek spoke to each other on this and she felt, " aaji was already not feeling well and due to this fire incident she must be more wounded from inside.

I took some time on this and tried relating this incident to our day to day life, then i told my mom that, its not that first time such incident happened but we never realised till date that someone else is paying price for our carelessness. After that incident we all decided to pay attention to details and make every one's life easier.
We decided to make a card for you and whenever we feel low, this is the only drawing we remember which shows "When we keep our flame lit, we will never feel darkness".





The windows of my soul I throw
Wide open to the sun.

Regards,

Mahek & Vedant.

No comments:

Post a Comment