Monday, May 14, 2012

Last week as I was coming to office I happened to see the old Baobab tree standing proudly opposite Metro theatre.Few days prior to this it was really looking grand with the lush green foliage & I used to wait eagerly every morning to see if the bloom was somewhere in sight.And suddenly on wednesday morning the tree was in full bloom with its white flowers hanging upside down.I was too happy and immediately told a few if my friends who happen to come this side of the town everyday.Mokshada happened to be one of them since she too is interested.However she could not make it that weekend and I too was not sure whether the bloom would last till monday.
And to my surprise on Sunday morning,Sudhanshu called up to tell me that they had just seen the blooming Baobab,not in mumbai but at Murud.I was glad that along with them many of our friends too could see this beautiful rare bloom.
Mother Nature's gift to us on Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. i saw it too gargee.. and all thanks to you... it was a wonderful sight... i took my few colleagues along with me.. they were delighted too.. i wanted to immediately call/msg you, my phone was giving some trouble, hence couldnt call nor msg.. but thanks to you again....

    ReplyDelete