Tuesday, May 15, 2012

social parenting mistakes

hello everybody,
    This is with respect to the mistakes that been made by us during social parenting.
I would like to share one of my mistake that may be happened due to over confident or
taking certain things for granted.It was when  Lata Aaji gave me responsibility to take session
on collage of broken glass for children.Aaji had told me to make all arrangement of materials
that were to be used and gave me instruction to tell children to carry one painting brush along with
 them during that session.But I forgot to covey same message to children which created great
problem when painting moment came.I appolozied for my mistake.So Aaji gave her brushes and
the further painting took place. Further again i made blunder by not washing those brushes properly and handing it over to her.At that time I realized that if I would have taken care of my mistake the session would have been better.This mistake  taught  me a lesson that when some person gives you responsibility,it
should be fulfilled with much more responsibility.
regards,
Vivek Khache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment