Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Social Parenting
Sorry to all as it is too late from our side to comment on blog. We will be in touch with you now on.
I (Mrudula) wish to share an incidence happened during residential shibir conducted by Lata Aaji for teenagers. On one of the day I was given a task of preparing some sheets on PC, based on which Lata Aaji was to conduct a session. As I did not listen to Lata Aaji’s instruction carefully about the day on which it was to be brought for children the day was missed out from my side. Lata Aaji had to make alternate arrangement so that the session went smoothly. 
I felt very sorry for that as it happened just because I did not listen to her instruction with full attention which caused inconvenience to Lata Aaji.

Posted by Kedar & Mrudula Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment