Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mistakes on social parenting

        Hello Friends !
              We are discussing our mistakes  on social parenting.I am sharing one of my mistakes.
              Last year ,after May vacation shibir started in June. At the time of parent's meeting,  Lata Aaji told me that  this year you will prepare  choclate garlands  for children Birthdays.I said O. K. She also gave me the golden lace .  
               After that ,on Sunday I took  birthday list from Aaji .She told me to go through it &be prepared.I said yes.
               When it was the time of celebrating birthdays, I was ready with 3 garlands  & children came forward were 7. I had considered only birthdays in June. I had not thought about the children whose birthdays were in April & May .I should have discussed the  thing with Mokshada who was doing this work in previous year.I had  not communicated with anybody.
             Actually,Celebration of birthday in shibir is a great pleasure for children .  When Lata  aaji put  that choclate garland  around the  children's neck  they feel very much proud and happy.I was knowing all this then also I had committed the mistake & that day Aaji could not celebrate  the birthdays.Not a single work is simple & the work given to you is always your responsibility.  .Because of my irresponsible behaviour , shibir schedule was disturbed that day.
              As a parent in shibir it is my duty to do my portion of work properly. After this  incidence, I have   taken care throughout the year that session should not be  disturbed due to my carelessness or irresponsible behaviour.
                               from  Prachi Patil           

No comments:

Post a Comment