Sunday, May 27, 2012

My experience about globe


Hello,
I was seven years old my mother got a globe for me. It was small. I and my mother used to play one game. Mother used to tell me a name of a continent, a country, a city or an ocean and I used to find it on the globe. We enjoyed playing that game. Then we bought a bigger globe and I enjoyed playing the same game even more. Initially, I just played it as a game, but what I later realized is that I and my sister became good at memorizing geographical details. For example name of countries, cities, rivers and various other places. This also helped me during school exams.
Often, I was called for birthday parties of my friends, so, as a gift, my mother always used to buy a globe for my friends. Now we don't have a globe but we still play the game on an Atlas.

Thank you.
Vedant.

1 comment:

  1. Arre Gol Gol, Gol Gol
    Duniya hai Gol
    dhoond idhar, dhoond udhar
    Mitti ke tu bol

    nadi idhar, samundar udhar
    parbhat idhar, jamin udhar
    desh idhar, saher udhar
    sabko ghuma tu bhale gol

    par nazron se dekhkar,
    dimag se sochkar,
    bhoolo na,samjho na unhe kamjor
    varna milega tujhe bhi ek badasa "Gol"

    Always strive to achieve your Goals.
    -Kiran kaka.

    ReplyDelete