Friday, May 25, 2012

My mistake in social Parenting

A few years back, Lataajji had appointed me for delivering snacks for the children who had come for the study session she had organised. Lataajji had particularly instructed me on bringing Idli- chutney only, but while preparing the order, a thought came into my mind, I thought ," I prepare sambhar pretty well, why not add it to the order? I did not bother to inform or ask Lataajji about the addition. When I reached shibir, and she realized that I had got sambhar as well, she was surprised. She did not say anything in front of the children but she made me realize my mistake in the next parent's meeting. I then realized that Lataajji had purposely ordered only Idli-chutney as it was less messy and could not fit in the time limit of the session. In the absence of the maid, she did not have a helping hand and I added to her troubles. I think I should have thought twice before taking a decision on my own and thought more of others as well. 
I am really sorry for what I did and I regret it for the same.
I will think things through before acting and see to it that I never make this mistake in the future.

-Swati

No comments:

Post a Comment