Sunday, May 20, 2012

Something about Pench.

      As according to me most of you must be aware that we (soham,aradhya,unmesh and me) are going to Pench tiger reserve on 23 May, let me tell you something about it.
      Pench lies on the foot hills of Satpura hills on the boundary of Madhya pradesh and Maharastra. It marks its place as an important tiger reserve in India by having a dense population of prey. Not only tigers and leopards but it has a remarkable population of birds and other mamals too. It is named after the river pench which cuts the forest from north and south and becomes a drinking ground for mamals. This 758 sq. m forest is a moist deciduous forest and homes a variety of flora and fauna. 
       When I was asked if I wanted to visit it, yes was the only possible answer I could have given. With every breath the moment is getting closer to feel the wilderness and with every hour passing the undying enigma of pench gets stronger.
         Keeping my fingers crossed I hope I have a wonderful experience to share with you.
         
       

1 comment:

  1. i wish everyone a wonderful experience and enjoyment. do share it once you come back

    ReplyDelete