Tuesday, July 24, 2012

After reading on the blog about Vedant's new hobby I too thought of having a kitchen garden.I was  so fascinated after reading about Vedant's garden that I almost bombarded him with a lot of (silly) questions .I am sure he must have been bored with all this.But he explained everything to me so patiently and to such detail that it really looked very simple.
The best part of it was a big surprise which really touched my heart.Last sunday he gifted me with a pot in which methi seeds were planted just a couple of days back.He had a full grown methi plant too but he chose to give me this one.All this so that I could understand all about growing a methi plant,right from scratch.
How thoughtful of him.
After a long time I felt that I found a teacher who understood the needs of his student.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your guru shishya concept.
    Gurupurnima has just gone by and this also brings back the memory of our Shibir's Gurupurnima day. Our Shibir is full of all young Gurus
    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete