Friday, July 27, 2012

My Amazing Experience

Today I had a visit to the Belapur at Navi Mumbai for my office work. Afternoon I was taking my lunch in the car suddenly my driver came ,he told me that about something is going in the garden ,the garden is next to my car.I immediately ran there, already five  drivers were gathering and there hand stone and sticks in their hand. I immediately said for stopping this, and to my amaze it was 7 feet long brown cobra , it stood about 3 feet from the ground . I requested them for not harming him . To my wonder it slowly calmed down and then we letted him the way to go his own way. I was such a marvel of nature that everyone remained shocked while seeing him. I was really very amazed by seeing this.         






Sanjay Khemkar





No comments:

Post a Comment