Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Experiences

12/7/2012 12:03 am
Hello,
           I have 3 to 4 experiences to share which has left a mark on my mind.
        This experience is the oldest but I have to share this.  This was when we used to stay in mulund. My mother-in-law was hospitalized and I had to finish my daily chores and reach Lilavati hospital by 8.30 to 9.00 am. When eshaan's day care aunty came to know about it, she conveyed a message to me through eshaan, that I need not worry  about his lunch and the timings to pick him up from her place. This gesture touched my heart.
         Just 2 days before my fathers birthday which is in feb, anagha met me in shibir and handed me a card made by her for my father. I and my parents were touched by this heart warming gesture showed by such a small girl. Thanks a lot to her from my parents as it made their day. 
       Few months back when eshaan's results were out, he told me about his friend who was very upset as he was not 'All clear' in his exam. Eshaan very smartly explained him in such a way that he forgot about his failure and decided to reappear.
       The latest one is about my sharing with suchitra. It so happened that I was a bit worried about my health and so I called up suchitra. She talked to me in such a way that it gave me much solace. Thanks a lot to her as she spared her valuable time from her busy schedule.
bye
rani

No comments:

Post a Comment