Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday,11th July'12

Hi friends!

There is one vegetable vendor in our vicinity. He and his mother set their vegetable shop on a "hatgadi" at around 4pm and closes by 7pm as all his vegetables are over by then. His shop is at the bus stop.
He has given his cell no to all his regular customers. He takes vegetable orders on phone and makes the bags ready for them. He says,'itke thakun aalyavar ajun bhaji sathi vel jayala nako'

He is very kind hearted and good natured person. Normally Myself and my mother take vegetables from him. Whenever I go to him he enquires about my mom and vice-a-versa. That is how he came to know that my parents were unwell and they were staying with us for 2 months. He used to regularly enquire about them to me. Now since mom has gone back to their place, whenever she goes for buying vegetables he makes it sure by tasting a few vegetables like cucumber, snake gourd, ridge gourd that they are not bitter. He adds , 'tumchya potala trass vhayala nako' .He even helps me  to keep vegetable bags in the dickey if the bags are too heavy.

I really want to thank him for his considerate and empathetic behaviour on forthcoming Id. Please let me know your ideas.

Archana

1 comment:

  1. That is really touching.Not many vendors have this kind of attitude towards customers. I'm sure you must've been touched by this behaviour.
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

    -Anagha & Swati

    ReplyDelete