Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shravan aala re aala


Today morning,I heard a song on the radio which made me leave my work and in its sheer excitement, subconsciously I started dancing.(Obviously there was no one around). Can you guess the song???? Yes...It was "Hasara nachara jarasa lajara..sunder sajira Shravan aala.." Whenever we all from teenage group hear this song,we tend to go in the flashback....Happy memories in the shibir .. It used to be great fun. I called up Mahesh & made him hear the song on the phone. He also felt very good.

 I thought about you all...specially Divya & Prasad. Initially, our Om, Divya were among the few children were not keen on dancing. As per Lataaaji's advice we all parents started dancing with the kids. And one fine day.. There was a change, Divya too started dancing with her Baba.   And NOW... as you all know Divya can dance to any tune and teach as well. 

As Divya was in the school , I called her in the afternoon and told her about these lovely memories. I even asked her (jokingly) to remember about her first Dance Guru..her Baba !!...   The first credit of her dance achievement goes to him.

 She felt very happy with this rumination and so was I.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks swaroopa maushi for rejuvinating my day from my busy schedule and tension at home.I really felt very happy after remembering those days dancing with my baba!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I agree that this song brings good memories flooding into everyone's mind who's been a part of the shibir. Thank you so much for rejuvenating our memories.It made me feel really nice.
    -Anagha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also remembering that days and again and again to feel dance even at home i take steps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when i was new in the shibir i always tried to get that step right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, even i listened this song on FM yesterday! and me too remembered the dance we used to do on all Sundays of Shravan. I can't dance and so was feeling awkward initially, but enjoyed it later.
    shubhada

    ReplyDelete