Friday, June 1, 2012

After Milind  posted the topic for discussion for this meeting I sincerely gave it a thought and tried to think and analyse the reason behind my lethargic participation in the shibir.
Was I really lazy?No,not really.
But somewhere,perhaps subconsciously I felt that I really did not need this TODAY.It was somebody else who needed it badly ; I was just as good as a mute spectator.Hence dealing with teenagers was not my task today.I was just getting ready to handle any such thing if it ever occurred.So academics automatically got priority.
But now it really hit me. I was failing to percieve the need of present moment.Om was was still in my cluthes & everyting appeard to be fine.So probably I could do without giving it a serious thought.
But do I want to wait for that stressful moment?No.I have to become proactive. I should catch it before it surfaces.
I have decided to actively participate from this very moment.only then will we percieve & enjoy the love from this beautiful healthy society[which my parents have toiled to build] when we are happy & even when we are sad.

1 comment:

  1. Well said Gargee. Whenever the going is smooth we seldom try to think, act or take extra efforts to change or create anything. Our mind loves the passive bliss. As the saying goes " Survival of the fittest" - Fitness test is given only when the question of survival arises.But as you rightly put in we as a group should not wait for that time to arise. So here I am - starting to put in my bits with comments. Definitely it will be followed by my separate post.
    Bhagyashree

    ReplyDelete