Thursday, June 28, 2012

Good evening.
Many of you are aware that I used to take group tuition 4 years back. After I started my job in the school I stopped doing so completely. Two days back one of my student came to meet me. Actually he was fully aware that Manava and Aniruddha were not at home. But he came  and had a long chat with me about his admission after 12th and his future plans. Earlier he was not very academically driven, but now I was shocked and very very pleased to see him more focused. It really gave me immense pleasure in watching him  grow so nicely. We enjoyed our morning together immensely and he shared lots of things with me just like old days and promised to come back and meet me before leaving for hostel. It was really very satisfying and one of the happiest days of my leave.
Bhagyashree  

No comments:

Post a Comment