Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm not much into cricket but I love to watch IPL.Everybody talk about match fixing and betting but hardly a few people go into detail and actually give it a thought.I myself have never thought about it but it does interest me.The recent issue regarding Shah Rukh Khan makes you think. He says that the MCA security gaurds used abusive language and thats why he had to retort back. The newspapers say that he was drunk,but one cannot be sure.I personally think that it was SRK's mistake as he shouldn't have rushed off to the pitch just because his team won the match.
Even I think that IPL has become a money game and corruption has seeped in, but I still enjoy it.
I will surely think more about it and then post my views as soon as possible.


-Anagha 

No comments:

Post a Comment