Friday, June 1, 2012


Trip to Gokarna
Due to my classes  this year I had a sudden and a very short vacation.  So we visited my native place Gokarna. Although the stay was short we decided to visit a few places. We visited jog falls, Edagunji  Ganesh temple and a few other places.
Though my vacation was short I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was one of the most memorable trip.

These are a few photos of my native place and the places I visited.
The five pups at my native place







Although these pups look innocent they are very mischievous 





This is misthi one the naughtiest pup



Along with pups and Rocky (our dog) there also lives a squirrel in our house



 
Here a monkey in the wild.
It’s feeding its little one.






The cow and its newborn calf at our maid's place.



This place is known as Sanekatta here there are numerous salt pans.

This is Jog falls (Rocket)
As its summer there is little water in only one of the four falls which are together called Jog falls.


 This is calm river Sharavati before the fall.




Sunset at Gokarna (my native place)



This is Om beach at Gokarna. It is called so because its coast is in shape of ‘om’.



It’s a strange sight at Shimoga

The farmers there, heap the corns and other grains on the road  for drying and packing before rains. It was difficult for us to drive the car.



3 comments:

  1. the puppies were really cute.Near my dance class a dog has given birth to several puppies.they are really very adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I think these pups are really cute.From what I can see in the pictures, your village must be really beautiful.I would love to visit Gokarna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear krutika photo too good its help me when i will teach geography in the class i am raeally thankful to you

      Delete