Monday, June 11, 2012

MAKING ITS WAY BACK

      As the month of June made its way back ,uniform takes back their seat. We start to buy school accessories, preparing for school. The same routine takes its place back, which was a couple of months before.     The burden of exams ; comes back to the life. The studies take their position back, as it was like before. Hanging out with our classmates and talking all that nonsense makes its way back to us. So all my friends be ready to be ''BACK'' to school.
                         ALL THE BEST!!!

1 comment:

  1. Samruddhi Thanks ! Reading this actually made me nostalgic of my old school days.. though it is like once upon a time, long long ago types.. I almost visualised the whole scene including few of my old school pals.
    Thanks for this prompt. Down the memory lane was a great feeling !!!!
    Mahesh kaka

    ReplyDelete