Thursday, June 14, 2012

Contribution towards shibir

I have read all the blogs written by our friends about the topic given for June and I really agree on all the points.I would like to  add one more view to the topic.
I think this is the basic mistake on our side to understand the shibir and make use of this platform very effectively.

Lata aji is looking at our group as a homogeneous group and she loves each and every child as well as parent in our group.She praises us and points out our mistakes with some authority which we like.Her lectures, her activities are planned in such a way that everybody feels' included 'and 'accepted.'

But when it is our turn to accept it, we grasp the things in very compressed way contended to, confined to just our family.I think that is why we all are failing in social parenting also. When she is  looking at us as a 'group' and wanting us to grow as a 'group' we are behaving in a very self-centred manner. I feel because of this our individual contribution towards the group is not up to the mark.

I have decided the following things to improve my contributions towards shibir and I will definitely change myself.
1. One to one contact with everybody in the regular and teenage shibir will be improved by me.

2. I will improve my interpersonal relationship in young shibir.

3. 'Sadeechha Bhet'. We have started this with Thakurs on Juhu Beech with Khacche family.


Archana

1 comment:

  1. I fully agree with u. How Bhagwat's will take actual action is a question.

    ReplyDelete