Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shibir is important to me

17/06/2012 1:08 AM
Hi! Rani here,
     From the day I joined Shibir I was aware of its importance but the fact that only attending it will not help me and my family, dawned over me much later. Since that day I am trying hard to contribute but there are few things which I am not able to overcome. Firstly, lack of confidence, secondly, the number of emergencies which crop up time and again, thirdly, diversion of focus due to trivial things. But I am trying hard to overcome all the problems to the best of my ability.


Hi! Naren here,
    Shibir is important to me but I have to start contributing in its activities. I have to learn to express myself so that people can understand me. I have to increase my communication skills to be more social. I have to take some initiative and show my interest in shibir activities. Regular meetings and to share our thoughts on blog will help us to come closer and know each other better.

No comments:

Post a Comment