Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Last Sunday Om had to go to a restaurant in Matunga for his friend’s birthday party.Om had tentatively told us that he would finish by 10 pm.At 9.15 pm Om called me up to ask if he could join his friends. who had decided to go for a walk to five gardens.Since Dnyanesh had office the next day, Om wished to know if picking him up at 10 pm was fine or whether he should not join his friends and come back immediately. This was the only time during the entire vacation when Om had the opportunity to be with his friends but he was equally or more concerned about informing us about the change in programme & was even ready to forego his fun for us. I know that all of us are making conscientious efforts to bring up our kids lovingly.So such experiences of immense love are not rare. I would love if all of us start sharing such day to day experiences which would help us come closer.

3 comments:

  1. we appreciate om's behavior
    khache

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet of Om.
    Manava is always taking her choice of songs on her mobile through Bluetooth. But she also searches for my choice of songs and brings it from her friends for me and also when she thinks that some new song might interest me she makes it a point to bring it and asks me to listen to it. That really rejuvenates me.
    Bhagyashree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good Om. Its not only love towards your parents but maturity as well.

    ReplyDelete