Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello,

This is Harsha.These days I used to read others blog but had never written my own.As today I joined CHEQUEBOOK I would like to post some of my Limerics(A five line nonsensical  poem)

Once there was a rich boy,
who had a beautiful toy.
One day he broke it,
and wouldn't admit
that it was a useful toy
....................................................
Once there was a boy of Japan,
who had a huge pan.
On it he broke an egg,
and then the egg said.
''Oh it's so hot here I need a fan''.
......................................................
Once there was a girl of Bengal,
 who had a beautiful shawl.
While she was wearing,
it started tearing.
So she left it and started playing with a ball.
............................................................................
In the summer,
when the sun is warmer.
So I sit on the cot,
which was not so hot.
Although it was midsummer.
..........................................................

4 comments:

  1. hey this was fun,and from when are you writing these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was something new.I have never heard of such poems.It's really cool!

    -Anagha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete