Monday, June 18, 2012

My happy experience after Sunday Shibir.

Hello friends,

I would like to share my beautiful experience on happy rumination.

On the day of Sunday shibir we had to discuss about relationships and that time I shared the incident of my great-grandmother who passed away almost three years ago. When we all came home and four of us sat and I started sharing about our shibir and told about the incident I shared with everyone about her aaji. When my mother heard about this she felt very touched and stared sharing her memories about her aaji. After sometime my grandmother came down just to meet my dad as he was not well. My grandmother when she heard the topic she also got involved in the discussion. Then my dad shared some good memories of his aaji and their childhood. We talked for almost two hours. I and my sister were just listening happily and got very much engrossed. I felt this was a happy rumination as when my grandmother left, she and my mom had such beautiful happy expressions on their face that me, my sister and dad were smiling happily as had a lovely time together.

Thanks,

Vedant.

6 comments:

  1. keep it up vedant. Nicely scripted.
    Hope this post was not sanitized by anybody else.

    sanjay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vedant, You write so well! candid and touchy expression!!
    Shubhada

    ReplyDelete
  3. True,so well expressed and very touching too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aniruddha, Every word and thought of above written is mine.

    I promised Sanjay kaka that i will try writing everything on my own.

    Vedant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really i also share with swanandee so many time i feel very fresh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear vedant,
    comment was written by me not anniruddha. I am very happy u have taken my comment seriously & acted accordingly. Nicely written post.
    sanjay kaka

    ReplyDelete