Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy rumination


       Yesterday was the first day of the regular shibir for this year. Varad and Amod had come to our place after the shibir was over. I had a coaching class followed by test from 11 to 4 on that day. By the time I reached home by 4.30 I was totally tired and exhausted. The moment I entered my home I was surprised and thrilled to see all my childhood dolls, toys and BHATUKALI scattered all over the house. Varad was anxiously waiting for me to know all the details of these dolls, toys.  Looking at these toys and dolls all of my old happy memories came flying in my mind. Every toy had some or other sweet story. All these memories made me so happy that all my fatigue, tiredness vanished automatically. I shared these memories with Varad and even both of us played together. Later on Shubham and Amod also joined us. All of us spent a nice evening.

2 comments:

  1. तू तर सुटलीस आहेस. कमी बोलणारे चांगलं लिहितात असं वाटतं. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had also visited Varad's house one evening and it was sheer pleasure to play with Aamod and Varad. It was happy recollection of my children's younger memories too.

    Bhagyashree

    ReplyDelete